Our Vision, Mission and Values
To be an outstanding MAT, providing world-class education and training.
To provide the highest quality education and training, preparing young people for the future.
As an employer and a learning organisation, we will:
- Aim to be excellent in all that we do;
- Celebrate diversity and the rights of others;
- Act with integrity - fairly, openly and transparently; and
- Be welcoming and approachable to all.
We aim to:
- Provide high-quality teaching and learning;
- Create a high-quality learning environment;
- Be financially sound, modernise and grow, providing outstanding value for money;
- Provide a curriculum that meets the needs of all stakeholders in an ever-changing world; and
- Work in partnership with the communities we serve, agencies and employers.
Tyne Coast Academy Trust:
- Believes every pupil should achieve their potential;
- Believes in developing strong relationships with our pupils, and never giving up on them;
- Believes in being a strong community presence, embedding everything we do in the local community;
- Values and respects the professionalism, commitment, and excellence in our staff;
- Believes the needs of employers should shape our curriculum;
- Will make a significant positive impact on the local, regional and national economy; and
- Welcomes and includes everyone in our community, and value individuality and diversity.